Mammalian Cell Culture and Bioassay Scientist
Location: Warminster, PA
Who We Are: Shenandoah is a leading manufacturer of recombinant proteins for the life science community. In 2021, we moved into our state-of-the-art facility designed to manufacture CTG™--our new GMP-grade cytokine products.
We are ISO 9001:2015 Certified and have been certified WBENC by the Women's Business Enterprise National Council since 2014.
At Shenandoah, rather than strive to be the largest, we strive to be the best. We are compassionate in our work, driven by integrity, and dedicated to a superior standard of excellence. It is important to us to create a working environment for our employees filled with respect, humor, and gratitude to give our very best to our customers.
Where we are: Shenandoah Biotechnology is located northwest of Philadelphia in Warminster, PA. Our address is 103 Steam Whistle Drive, Unit 1, Warminster PA 18974.
Who You Are: Shenandoah is seeking a Mammalian Cell Culture and Bioassay Scientist.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in the Biological Sciences or related scientific discipline with a minimum of 2-4 years of demonstrable hands-on research experience performing Mammalian Cell Culture.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and characterize stable cell lines for recombinant protein production.
- Develop and execute a variety of cell-based activity assays
- Maintain various cell lines
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies (cGMP knowledge a plus)
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Our highly dynamic environment requires you to have a strong work ethic, the ability to adapt and be creative
- Data analysis, troubleshooting, contributing to project teams, and maintaining detailed records
Job Type: Full-time
Benefits & Perks: Competitive Compensation, Medical/Vision/Dental, Company-matched Retirement Savings
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.