By Research Area
- Cancer Research
- Stem Cell Research
- Allergy and Autoimmunity Research
- Neuroscience Research
- Infection and Immunity Research
- Cell Biology Research
- Cardiovascular Research
- Obesity and Diabetes Research
- Bone Remodeling Research
- Developmental Biology
- Protein Bundles
- Growth Factor
- New Products
*To guarantee same-day shipping, please submit your order by 3 p.m. EST
Orders can be placed via:
- Website: Pay with a credit card (CC), Purchase Order (PO) or Paypal
- E-mail: Pay with a credit card (CC), Purchase Order (PO) or wire transfers
orders at: email@example.com
- Phone: Pay with a credit card (CC), Purchase Order (PO) or wire transfers
Toll Free: 877.613.6020
- Fax: Pay with a credit card (CC), Purchase Order (PO) or wire transfers
Toll Free: 877.617.9530
All orders placed by new customers are subject to approval before orders are processed.
What information is needed when placing an order by telephone, fax, or e-mail?
- Name of Company/University
- Billing Address, City, State, Postal Code, Country
- Shipping Address, City, State, Postal Code, Country
- Telephone Number
- Name and e-mail for accounts payable (to contact for billing or shipment issue)
- Name and E-mail for person receiving the shipment (to contact if there is a product issue)
- Product Names, Catalog Numbers, Product Sizes and Quantities
- Quote number when applicable
- Purchase Order Number, Credit Card Number, or Bank Wire Transfer Information
General Ordering Questions:
Why does Shenandoah Biotechnology review new customer accounts before processing an order?
In order for Shenandoah Biotechnology to protect ourselves and the public, we strive to only supply products for research uses to scientific researchers. To do this, all new customer accounts are subject to a review process in which we examine the ordering customer, with the information provided. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in supplying the information necessary to complete this process promptly.
What is the Purchase Order Number?
A purchase order (PO) number is an alphanumeric/numeric code created and issued by the customer to a seller indicating quantities and agreed prices for a requested product or service, and the total order value, S&H charges.
How do I cancel an order that I have already placed?
Concerns with orders please contact us at:firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 877.613.6020
How do I redeem a promotional code?
- Select products to order and add them to your cart via our web site
- Click on your cart in the upper right hand of the page
- Select "View" your cart or "Checkout
- Enter your coupon code EXACTLY how it appears in the space provided when you click on "Have a discount coupon?" under your TOTAL